I Want To...

Contact Find Apply
Contact a Specific Department Animals to Adopt Appeal Property Tax Assessment
Use Citizen Request Center Requests for Proposal County Jobs
Contact a Township Highway Commissioner County Budget Information Marriage/Civil Union Application
Contact a Township Assessor Court Information Assumed Name Application
File a Request to the County   Public Aid
Enter the Enel Feedback Portal Request Driver's License
  Vital Record (Form) US Passport
Pay Vital Records (On-Line)  
Child Support FOIA Records Do Work on my Property
Fines and Costs Hyper-Reach Building Permit (Cloudpermit)
Property Taxes   Rezoning
    Zoning Variance
    Special Use Permit